Saturday, August 10, 2013

Believe in God

     For my last blog post as a missionary, I thought it would be appropriate to share the scripture that has affected me the most on my mission. It is "Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend." (Mosiah 4:9.)
     Often times I feel like I have a pretty good grip on my life. However, every now and again something happens to make a sudden change of events in my life and from what I can tell for no apparent reason. The way I have learned to deal with this concept is through that scripture. I guess it's the fact that I know that my life is in the hands of my Father in Heaven, who created ALL things, including me, who has ALL wisdom, ALL power and understands exactly why I go through the things I do in my life, that makes it all okay. He also knows how much I can handle and how it will help me to grow. It is so cool to me that my Father in Heaven has a complete understanding of everything and is always in the details of my life to ensure that I am okay and am not given anything that I cannot handle, at least not without His help. The same applies to you. Just remember, HE HAS BEEN THERE BEFORE! I offer this as my testimony, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment