Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas (The True Meaning)

     I had my second Christmas away from home this year and it was great! It wasn't great because I was happy to be away from home, it was great because I was able to share the message of The Savior with so many wonderful people. I did get to Skype my family which was a way fun perk, but that isn't what I want to focus on. I want to focus on what I learned. I learned that my parents know how to give good gifts (what I want). I learned that God knows how to give perfect gifts (what I need). I learned that God has given us the greatest gift that we could ever want, A Savior, to help us get back once again to live with our Heavenly Father. I learned that we have family to spend time with, to learn and grow from, and to share the many joys in life. Most importantly, I learned that the true meaning of Christmas is Jesus Christ.


Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment