Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fatherhood: A Glimpse of the Divine

     Watch this video on Fathers and see how the role of our earthly father is synonymous to the role of our Heavenly Father, and how a noble father gives us a glimpse of the Divine.


     I loved this video a ton, because it really helped me to see the love that my Heavenly Father must really have for me. We truly are the children of our Heavenly Father. We are given this beautiful Earth that is our world. We have food and toys and things that we desire that make us happy. We are given trial and sorrow that help us grow. We can communicate through prayer and scripture study. He answers us with what we need. He truly is the perfect Father and wants us to ultimately be happy.
     I too love my earthly father immensely. I cherish every moment that I get to spend with him. He truly is everything I want to be, my role model, my inspiration, my example, and most importantly my best friend. I hope that I can be as great as him one day. He is an amazing man and quite frankly the best dad I ever had. Happy Father's Day! SURE LOVE YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment