Friday, June 8, 2012

MTC

     So I have decided I am going to continue this chain by talking about some of the many experiences I have had on my mission. I will start off with the very first thing, the Missionary Training Center. The 3 weeks I spent in the MTC were very interesting and a great experience as well. It was great because there were hundreds of missionaries just like me being taught and prepared to go out all around the world to invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. It was so great to be able to have this experience, so I could get the real preparation I needed to be doing this full-time. We were blessed to have some of the Apostles of the church come and talk to us while we were there and give us the encouragement that we all needed and sought after. Unfortunately, it was not all a cake walk. Don't get me wrong I loved my MTC experience, but sitting in those small classrooms and being taught for 3 hours in a row, twice a day made it feel just like I was back in school. I am grateful now for it, because I am definitely a lot better of a teacher than I was before going there.

No comments:

Post a Comment