Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Entering the MTC

     My last experience leading up to my mission was going into the MTC, Missionary Training Center, on August 17, 2011. This was a very bitter-sweet day. My entire family traveled all the way to Utah with me so they could be with me up until the very last second. We had to take a bunch of pictures before they dropped me off at the MTC. That was not my favorite but whatever makes mom happy right? We walked around the Temple grounds there and then headed to the MTC.


     When we got to the drop-off spot at the MTC we didn't really get much time to say goodbye, but I did get to hug everyone. It was a little hard but I was ready to go. I walked away with all my luggage and that was the last time I saw my family since I started my mission. Since a mission is only two short years, I will be able to hug them again in no time at all. I am grateful to have a family that I love so much. I can't wait to be with them again, but at the same time I don't want this time to go by too fast, as I love what I am doing here and know it is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment