Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mommy!

     So I have decided to take a quick little break from my normal routine and devote this post to my mom whom I love so very much. Like I said before, I love my mom so very much. Without her I would not have come into this world. I would not know how to tie my shoes. I would not know if there were snakes in the park. I would not know why Ben, my brother, had a crayon. I would not know how to do dishes. I would not know that sitting inside all day is not okay. I would not know how to make Macaroni and Cheese, and the list could go on forever. Yes, some of those were inside jokes that I have with my mom and others were just silly, but no matter what I still appreciate all those little things as well as the many other things I did not list. I am so grateful to have the best mom out there and I love her so dearly. Thanks for all that you do for me. Happy Mother's Day, Mom!




     I Love you so much, Mom!

2 comments:

  1. I love this. You are a very good boy!! You represent the kind of mother she has been to you, and I know she is very proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete