Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mr. Mac

     Something I had to do to prepare for my mission was get clothes. I don't know many teen guys that have enough white shirts and ties to last them every day for at least a week, and since I am not one of them I had to go get some stuff. It's also one of those things that helped me to know that I was really doing this. My mom, dad, friend and I went to Mr. Mac to get my suit, and other things. My friend's aunt works there so she helped us out quite a bit and gave us a good deal, so we got all of the clothes I needed. Suits, nice shoes, ties, and shirts are not cheap so knowing someone helped us out a lot. The guy that helped us out with all the sizing and what not told me that I was going to go to Boston Massachusettes. He told me if he was right I had to buy him lunch but he was wrong so his loss. Getting my clothes was a huge step that made me realize I was a lot closer than I thought. Tennessee here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment