Thursday, May 17, 2012

Exchanges

     When I was back home I loved to go out with the missionaries and watch them teach and help them in any way I could. Looking back on it, it was probably one of my favorite things I did during that summer. I really enjoyed seeing them bare their testimonies to all those they came in contact with. I even enjoyed the time that we spent knocking on doors and the few times they had me do the talking. It was a very fun experience and I would not trade it for anything. It also helped me a ton to understand what being a missionary is really like; some of the best preparation I did while still being at home. Elders Anderson and Castillo were the greatest missionaries I was able to work with that summer and I learned a lot from them.
     Now that I myself am a missionary I think I understand how much they appreciated me, or at least I would like to think they did. I know that I love it when members come out with me and help me with the work so I can only assume it is the same for all missionaries. I know that when I get back home I will continue to help the missionaries with all that I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment