Friday, May 11, 2012

Sacramento Temple

     A few weeks before I left on my mission I was able to go to the Sacramento California Temple and see the beauty of the house of the Lord there a few times. In the temple we make sacred covenants (promises) with God and I was able to go do that for the first time on July 13, 2011. It was a great feeling to go there because it really feels like you are removed from the world for a bit and you can just focus all of your thoughts on our Heavenly Father. It is a blessing to have such a beautiful place to worship God and have the Spirit with you without any distractions. I was also very happy to be able to go with a bunch of friends and family that I look up to very much. I love the temple and can't wait to go again when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment