Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Packing

     Everyone loves packing! Let me be the first to tell you that packing for a mission is just as stressful as packing for anything else, if not worse. I had to make sure I had everything that I would need for the next 2 years in 2 suit cases and a backpack. Oh, and they both had to be less than 50 pounds. You know, in all seriousness the packing wasn't too bad because my dad did most of it for me and let me just say, if anyone knows how to organize it is him. It also might have been a little less stressful if I wouldn't have waited till about a week before I left to really start worrying about it.
     This was also one of those moments where I had to stop and think about how close I was and really make sure I was ready to go. It was definitely too late to start preparing so luckily I didn't wait to do that. All my stuff was packed up and ready to leave, but was I? I don't think I was ever completely ready, nor do I think I could have done anything to be completely ready. Needless to say, I was so excited to finally be packed and can honestly say I was so excited to be going. 


No comments:

Post a Comment