Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mission Prep. Class

     Every second and fourth Sunday after church we had what was called a missionary prep. class for all of us guys who were preparing to serve a mission. I went every once in a while when I turned 17 and pretty religiously the summer before I came out on my mission. I remember always getting an assignment to teach a specific principle the next time we met and I always dreaded it. It is funny now to think about how hard it was for me to teach about a simple principle such as faith back then, and how easy it is to teach something like that now. I am very grateful to have such great leaders and teachers who have taught me so much and helped me be able to teach like I do now. I know that this has helped me a lot in being able to share what brings such great joy and happiness into my life with all those I come in contact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment