Thursday, November 15, 2012

"Ask the Missionaries! They Can Help You!"

     I am going to end my conference talk theme with this talk called "Ask the Missionaries! They Can Help You!" I felt it was a proper talk to use to do this. I don't have much to say about it because it is the simple principle of "Ask the missionaries! They can help you!" that I really like so much. There are 2 underlying messages that I see here.
      The first one is simple. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns...well "ask the missionaries!" The Lord has called these young men and women and set them apart to help you grow through trials. They can find an answer or else find someone who can find the answer. Just do it. Ask them!
     The second on is a little harder. This promise puts a lot of pressure on the missionaries. We now have a responsibility to fulfill the promises of the Lord given to us by an Apostle. The Lord gives us the knowledge and ability to be able to do it but it is still a scary thought sometimes.
     I am so grateful to be a missionary right now and I hope to be able to help those who need it. I hope to be that missionary who they can trust enough to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment