Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

     I have been thinking a lot this Thanksgiving of things I am grateful for. I would just like to give a small list of the things I am most thankful for. I hope y'all enjoy!

I am thankful for:
  • My Family that loves and supports me in all that I do.
  • My friends that help me be the best I can be.
  • A roof over my head, food to eat, and a pillow to sleep on.
  • Indoor plumbing.
  • A car. (It sure beats a bike on a cold winter day.)
  • Electricity.
  • Email/Internet. (So I can speak with my family.)
  • US Postal Service. (*I love to get mail!!!)
  • Holidays. (Like this one, which gives my mom an excuse to send me packages.)
  • The water. (As I love to swim sooooo much!)
  • The soldiers out there fighting to maintain the freedoms I cherish.
  • The time I have been able to spend on my mission and meet great people.
  • The Earth and all the beauty that lies within.
  • My Heavenly Father and the love that He has for me.
  • The Savior, Jesus Christ, and His suffering for me, also His love for me and the relationship I have with Him.
  • The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
  • The Bible and the Book of Mormon.
  • Agency. (The freedom to make a choice.)
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ.
  • The plan that Heavenly Father has for me.

That is just a small list of the many wonderful things I love, enjoy and am so grateful for in this life.



*If you feel so inclined you should write me a letter:
          Elder Blair Moser
          105 West Park Dr. Ste. 190
          Brentwood, TN 37027

No comments:

Post a Comment