Friday, April 13, 2012

Learn to Laugh

     Sometimes in life stuff happens. There have been many times in my life where I would love to just go back in time 5 minutes or so to redo something, or even times when I just want to wish my problems away. Obviously that doesn't usually happen so I just have to do something else. I really enjoy this talk about how to handle these bad situations whenever they arive. I will share with you a part that I really enjoy.
     "The first thing we can do is learn to laugh. Have you ever seen an angry driver who, when someone else makes a mistake, reacts as though that person has insulted his honor, his family, his dog, and his ancestors all the way back to Adam? Or have you had an encounter with an overhanging cupboard door left open at the wrong place and the wrong time which has been cursed, condemned, and avenged by a sore-headed victim?
     There is an antidote for times such as these: learn to laugh." -Joseph B. Wirthlin (Nov. 2008 Ensign, Come What May, and Love It.)
     I know that if we can just look for the positive in all aspects of life we will be able to make it through without too many cuts and bruises. I know that God loves us all and wants us to be happy so "Learn to Laugh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment